Saturday, July 10, 2010

How To Be Top Of Google Part 1

Google is the best search engine in the world now. If you website can be in the top of Google search result, a lot of traffic will flow to you. This article will guide you how to be top of Google which has been proved by professional of SEO warriors.

First thing first, if you do not have installed SeoQuake then you should install it to your browser to aim you about this plan. I think it's most important plug-in that you have to have. Ok, let's install and see how it works.
Install  SeoQuake from Mozilla.org
Get SeoQuake for Google Chrome
Get SeoQuake for Safari




Now, you have installed SeoQuake that let you know PR, index, backlinks and other useful information. Ok, I will come back to the topic. There are 4 steps to lead you to the top of Google.
  • Find the niche keywords
  • Optimize you website
  • Get backlinks
  • Make linkwheels
You may know something about them but I will dive in to the technique that's free and work for you. So, let's see the first one.

1)Find the niche keywords
Before you want to battle in any field, you have to scout your opponents. You should avoid the strong opponents and pay your time for the website that can make money for you. Lets' download Niche Market Finder then install and register by inputting your email. Do not worry it's free.(It's not mine anyway.)

Open your software then add your keyword and click "find Page". In this case, I try to see my blog opponents with keyword "make money". Let's see the result below.


I will explain tab details from above image
  • PR = Page Rank
  • BL = Backlinks to page
  • DBL = Backlinks to domain
  • KDm = Keyword in domain
  • KT = Keyword in title
  • KDs = Keyword in description
  • KH1 = Keyword in tag

Ha Ha, do you see this. It's niche market that I can be top of Google if I try. Green means easy. Yellow for medium and red for hard. That's very good that almost of top 20 have not got high PR. Some PR 0 can be 4th place and why can't I. The 1st place may have a lot of backlinks but it's still have PR 3 and no keyword is description and H1 tag. If I can make backlinks more than that and also put keyword in description and H1 tag then I can be the top of Google soon. huh? Is it interesting? Yeah, I think so. Thank you for reading. See you next part of this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment